Jamie wants students to know:
- You need to make all As & Bs to have an A & B life!
- Grades are a result of effort, not intelligence.
- It's cool to be good in school!
- It is ok to ask for help.
- Grades are a direct reflection of you, not your parents.
- People will make judgments about you based on your grades.
- Every student can learn.
- There is difference between homework and studying.
- You must get a good nights sleep.
- You need to eat breakfast.
- Teachers are people, too!
Click the links to the right for further information.