Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes
Your student may make 2 to 4 years gain
in reading and/or math
in only 6 to 8 weeks!
We are pleased to announce that we are now offering three Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes in addition to our regular tutoring services:
(1) Visualizing and Verbalizing® Program for Cognitive Development Comprehension & Thinking
(2) Seeing Stars® Program for Reading Fluency & Spelling
(3) On Cloud Nine® Math Program Visualizing & Verbalizing for Math
Lindamood-Bell has pioneered programs to develop processes that underlie reading, spelling, math, language comprehension, attention, memory, and critical thinking. The programs are for students of all ages.
Examples of common problems solved by Lindamood-Bell:
1. Problem: Michelle reads words accurately, but she can't comprehend the content. Words seem to go in one ear and out the other. She can't hold information in short or long term memory. People think she is not trying, and she has been labeled as "attention deficit." Answer: Visualizing and Verbalizing
2. Problem: John has learned phonics and can sound out words, but his phonetic processing is slow. He doesn't recognize words. Answer: Seeing Stars
3. Problem: Nick has difficulty learning math concepts and computations. He cannot think with numbers. He has been labeled with "dyscalculia" or as having a mathematics disorder. He cannot process math concepts, remember math facts, or do word problems. Answer: On Cloud Nine Math
Our staff will complete a diagnostic learning evaluation during the initial consultation. An explanation of the diagnosis, strengths, weaknesses, and instruction are offered. Recommendations are given for the type and duration of instruction. Follow up is personalized to meet student's needs.
For maximum gains, suggested instruction can be:
1. Regular - one hour per day, number of times per week (to be determined), for four to six months;
2. Intensive - four hours per day for six to eight weeks, usually during summer months.
Click here for more information.
Get started today by booking your initial consultation.